THE WIZARD OF OZ
Purchase your Wizard of Oz Tickets ONLINE Today
Three PERFORMANCES will be offered at the following times:
- Saturday, March 24th at 2:30 PM
- Saturday, March 24th at 7:30 PM
- Sunday, March 25th at 2:30 PM
Purchase your SHOW TICKETS TODAY, or you may purchase tickets in person OR pick up tickets purchased online at the front desk at the studio beginning on Thursday, March 1st.
NOTE: Allow at least three days after purchase of online tickets for them to be ready for pick-up at the studio
- TICKETS PRICES – all tickets are general admission
- ADULT – $20 per ticket
- STUDENT (ages 13-College)/SENIOR (age 65 & up) – $15 per ticket
- CHILD (ages 6-12) – $10 per ticket
- PRESCHOOLER (ages 5& under) – $5 per ticket
- Only babies who cannot sit in a seat do not require a purchased seat
A processing charge of $1 per ticket purchased has been added for all online purchases.
Group Tickets are available for organized groups (Scout Troops, School Groups, Church Groups, etc.). Group purchases must be for 10 people or more for the same performance. Group tickets are $12 each. Seats for your group will be reserved together in the balcony.
To place a pre-order for Group Tickets, please email the following information to email@example.com
- Name of the Group
- Group Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
- Date and Time of Show you would like to attend
- Number of tickets needed
You may also purchase (or pick up pre-ordered) Group Tickets in Person at the Studio beginning Thursday, March 1st.
Behind the Scenes
Morgantown Dance is pleased to once again offer Behind the Scenes. Behind the Scenes is a special presentation to see what it takes to create the ballet . . . your sneak peek to watch the dancers take warm up class, talk with the choreographers, talk about costumes and more. Limited to 25 tickets per matinee.
Behind the Scenes runs from 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM on Saturday, November 11th or Sunday, November 12th before the 2:30 PM matinees. Limited to 25 tickets per matinee.
Attendees will meet in the lobby of the Metropolitan Theatre and will then be taken on the tour.
Tickets for Behind the Scenes are pre-order/pre-sale only and are completely free (there is a 1 cent charge per ticket online due to PayPal restrictions). However, a voluntary donation for Morgantown Ballet Company would be appreciated.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED
- PRIOR TO THE WEEK OF THE SHOW, TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED AND/OR PICKED UP AT THE STUDIO IN THE EVENINGS, MONDAY – THURSDAY FROM 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM AND ON SATURDAY FROM 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, BEGINNING THURSDAY, MARCH 1st
- DURING THE WEEK OF AND ON THE DAYS OF THE SHOWS, TICKETS MAY STILL BE PURCHASED ONLINE UP UNTIL 2 HOURS BEFORE SHOWTIME.
- TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE DURING THE WEEK OF THE SHOW MAY BE PICKED UP AND TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED IN PERSON AT THE METROPOLITAN THEATRE BOX OFFICE IN THE EVENINGS BETWEEN 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM BEGINNING ON TUESDAY, MARCH 20TH
- TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE MAY ALSO BE PICKED UP AT WILL CALL THE DAY OF THE SHOWS BEGINNING 2 HOURS PRIOR TO SHOW TIMES
- AS LONG AS TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH SHOW, THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 2 HOURS PRIOR TO SHOW TIMES AT THE METROPOLITAN THEATRE BOX OFFICE
- IF YOU NEED SPECIAL SEATING FOR WHEEL CHAIR NEEDS OR OTHER SEATING CONCERN, PLEASE EMAIL US AT BUYMDSTICKETS@GMAIL.COM SO WE MAY ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY, MARCH 24th AFTERNOON
SATURDAY, MARCH 24th EVENING
SUNDAY, MARCH 25th AFTERNOON
BEHIND THE SCENES OPPORTUNITY
BEHIND THE SCENES OPTIONAL DONATION
Purchase your Wizard of Oz DVDs
The Sunday afternoon performance will be recorded and DVDs are now available for pre-order. Pre-ordered/pre-paid DVDs are $20 each. Order yours today! There will be a few additional DVDs ordered that will sell for $25, but there is no guarantee you will get one if you don’t pre-order.